What a wonderful book to read and discuss with your child. Reading this book really enriches our evening ritual, especially because of the conversations we had with the children following the book. At the end of the book are questions that can help with that conversation. In any case, it gave me insight into what my child is already doing. Something that you sometimes pay too little attention to because of the issues of the day. Highly recommended for all parents who want to make something special out of the evening ritual.” – Bianca.
“Millie and his friends is a smooth children’s book with a surprising amount of depth! Fun and educational for both child and parent.” – Vincent.
“It would have been nice to have this book when my kids were little.” – Leonie.
“Thanks to Millie’s story, we talked about friendships in class. We also started doing outdoor activities together in nature.” – Teacher primary school.
Quotes from avid readers:
- A beautiful book about talents, which also strengthens the relationship between the child and the parent
- A must have for parents, grandfathers and grandmothers’
- Because of this book I know so much more about what lives in my child
- A walk through the woods is now one big adventure because of Millie
- It is a basis for a lifetime of amazing contact
- My child now wants to explore outside
- I look at my child with different eyes
- This book makes me look at my child with different eyes
- If only I had had this book when my kids were little. This is so nice to know if you have small children.